Health & fitness has been a huge part of my life for over fifteen years, which has gradually given me a vast knowledge and...
We are all individuals and one-size fits all approach doesn’t work, especially when it comes to fitness! It’s all about learning how your unique body works and using this knowledge to decide on the best way to achieve your goals. I provide a holistic approach to personal training where exercise, nutrition and lifestyle are equally important components of your success and I truly believe in the balance of strong body and mind.
As a former office worker I understand the needs and barriers associated with today’s hectic lifestyles, but I’ve learned that you don’t need to starve yourself to lose weight or perform long tedious exercise routines to transform your body. What you do need is a desire to make a change and commitment. It is then my role to ensure that each session brings you closer to your goal in a fun, yet challenging way and because it all starts on your plate, I will also share my quick and healthy recipes with you and help you with your shopping list.
Please contact me for your free consultation and taster session.
“You can, you should and if you're brave enough to start, you will” - Stephen King
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training QCF
- Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles QCF
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells QCF
- Active IQ Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- Active IQ Level 2 Emergency First Aid QCF
- Weight Management
- Core Strength and Flexibility
- Muscle Building
- High Intensity Interval Training