Health & fitness has been a huge part of my life for over fifteen years, which has gradually given me a vast knowledge and...
I provide training sessions that are effective and innovative with the aim to bring the best possible results for clients – mind, body and soul. Focusing on gaining the desired results to a problem I develop tailored programs that help individuals, whatever their current ability or time frame, reach their fitness goals, whatever they may be; whether it be weight loss, improved aesthetics, muscle tone building, general fitness or training for a specific sporting event. This is achieved through a results driven attitude and by using a strong motivational approach.
In a friendly, enjoyable and fun environment training sessions are challenging but something one will look forward to and will end up feeling physically and mentally stimulated afterwards. All are planned, repetitive and structured, constantly altered to avoid staleness. The aim is for you to really enjoy working with me.
- REPS Level 2 Certificate in Fitness training awarded by Fitness Industry education
- REPS Level 3 Certificate in Fitness Training awarded by Fitness Industry education
- Circuit Training awarded by Fitness industry Education
- 2nd Dan (Grade) Shinken-Do (Self-defence) Instructor Certificate
- Certificate in Gym based Boxing and kickboxing (Combat fitness)
- FA Football Coaching badge Levels 1 & 2
- Weight management and nutrition for sports and fitness, First aid
- Football specific fitness training, M.M.A self-defence, boxing and an experienced Yoga practitioner
- Client lifestyle guidance and analysis, Program design