Over six years I gained my experience of elite training as a professional athlete, My personal journey has taught me how to face and...
Anca is a team member of Rupert Hambly health and performance (RHHP).
RHHP is an award winning (Voted best in London by Move GB) personal training company committed to providing outstanding results for their clients.
All team members are highly trained in multidisciplinary holistic methods and various advanced institutes which include the prestigious international CHEK institute and CHEK Europe.
- Human performance, immune response, respiratory performance, decreasing inflammation and gut health.
- Strength training, sports performance, explosive ability, rehabilitation and corrective exercise all to high levels including professional athletes.
- Kinesiology and posture, movement skill, flexibility, dynamic function.
- Back pain and spinal pathologies.
- Habit building, mental performance, life coaching, NLP coaching, how to smash through mental perceived barriers and performance nutrition.
- Fat loss, muscle gain, body composition, bodybuilding and increasing mitochondria function for optimal health for a lifetime.
For more information please visit: www.ruperthamblyhealthandperformance.com
More about Anca:
Anca has a true passion to help others achieve their highest potential.
She loves to inspire, encourage and help motivate anyone that truly wants to be their best. Totally dedicated to education and practical application of cutting edge information in the health and fitness industry, she provides everlasting support for those on the path of change.
Her journey began when she was dissatisfied with her shape as a teenager and then decided to do something about it. And that was an understatement. Totally focused on learning and applying the latest weight training, functional work, strength and conditioning and corrective exercise science, she transformed herself and those she continues to help.
Building confidence and taking people to their limits is the foundation of her coaching style. Anca regularly learns from the best and also participates in sport events, as well as charity events (Wings for life – World run, Macmillan – ED&F Man football tournament).
Anca is a valued team member at RHHP as she brings total dedication, fantastic knowledge, ability and focus to every client. This once again makes our award winning system of Multi disciplinary coaching even better.
Main interest outside of health and fitness: Psychology, Personal development, Dancing.
Greatest travel experience: Portugal
Greatest recent achievement: Finishing my Management degree.
Favourite book: Iliad and the Odyssey.
- Human performance,
- Strength training,
- Back pain,
- Habit building and performance nutrition.
- Fat loss
Complete the form below and this personal trainer will contact you to discuss your requirements
Please note you need to be over 18 years of age to book one of our personal trainers.