Brooklands Health Club: Fitness Instructor & Self Employed PT
Brooklands Health Club
OTE 25K to 50K*
Fitness Instructor & Self Employed Personal Trainer
We are recruiting for a rare and exciting duel role opportunity as a Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer.
As a Fitness Instructor, You’ll be part of a dedicated fitness team embracing change and innovation in the fitness industry, and tailoring it to our valued members. On a day to day basis you will engage with customers to help them get the most from their workouts and give added value for their membership. You will advise and instruct members in the use of gym equipment, undertake personal fitness assessments and prepare fitness training schedules, carry out site tours for prospective new members and keep a well maintained and clean gym.
You will also have the opportunity to earn extra income as a Personal Trainer with support from the experts YOUR Personal Training.
You must hold a minimum Level 3 PT Qualification.
As a Fitness Instructor, you'll be:
Enthusiastic and personable, who enjoys interacting with the public.
Outgoing personality with a glass half full attitude.
Able to build relationships with customers, colleagues, contractors, and external partners
Ensuring the smooth running of the leisure centre and the health, safety, and enjoyment of customers and colleagues
As a Personal Trainer you’ll be:
A Strong communicator
Flexible and adaptable
In return, we offer:
Employment position with industry-leading rates of pay
Employee benefits including discounted membership, excellent working conditions including a generous holiday entitlement, and discounts on purchases from numerous retail outlets
Uncapped Earnings from PT
Full PT Business Support & Mentoring from Your Personal Training
Access to Free & Discounted CPD
1.5 Months Free Rent
This amazing role has been created as part of the ongoing partnership between Brooklands and Your Personal Training.
The role will involve working within the employment of Brooklands, combined with a Personal Training license with YOUR PT
We also offer opportunities to deliver group exercise sessions and start a personal training business, if desired.
Carry out welcome visits with new customers.
Deliver group exercise classes.
Supervise teen gym sessions and provide support to younger members.
Work practically with members to tailor personalised fitness programmes to their individual needs.
Proactively engage with members on classes, forthcoming events, promotions and gym challenges.
Address: Whitehall Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 3NL
Being a Self-Employed Personal Trainer with Your Personal Training allows you the flexibility to work within our guided pricing brackets and work the hours that suit you and your clients. The average income of our PT’s is over £31,000 per year which is 38% above the national average, but we have many PT’s who generate an income of over £50,000 per year. The following table gives you an idea of what your income would be per month based on the monthly price you charge for your services.
YOUR Personal Training provides your first 1.5 months free to help you get your business up and running. You can plan your work to suit you and your clients.
Our support package at YOUR PT is second to none. With awesome training, marketing and ongoing support we do everything we can to help you smash your business goals. We have a dedicated support team, all of which were or still are gym junkys and successful PTs. You get a personalised notice board or TV profile in the gym, a personal PT profile page on our website, exposure on our social media, free online resources, access to professional marketing material, what else could we do? Well check out the list below to see some of the many benefits of working for YOUR PT:
YOUR PT Training Package
- Full support, mentoring and coaching - our Regional Managers have been where you want to be, and still are! Learn from the best and avoid making the wrong decisions. They have the skills, passion and expertise to help YOU achieve your full potential.
- Online Corporate Induction and Business Skills Training - A 10 module course helping you launch a successful Personal Training business
- Steps to Success - a structured pathway to building a successful business from Day 1 with the support of a dedicated Regional PT Manager. If you're not successful then neither are we!
- Discounted CPD Courses with some of the UK's leading course providers to help you get access the best educators at great prices
- Free Learning & development resources to help you give the best possible service to your clients.
- General administration support
- Tax / accountancy advice
- Social media advice
YOUR PT Business Support Package
- Low Fees - YOUR Personal Training charges significantly less rent/ fee's than any other Personal Training operator helping you grow a profitable and sustainable business quickly
- Capped PT Capacity - YOUR Personal Training monitors the number of Personal Trainers based at each site to prevent over-saturation, so you are guaranteed more clients than with any other operator.
- Career progression - Professional development and career progression pathways are available to all YOUR PT trainers
- 1.5 months' rent FREE period when you start to help you build your client base without the financial burden
- You keep 100% of your earnings, meaning the more clients you have the more profitable your business becomes
- No annual licensing/signing fee's, because…what's the point?
- Access to YPT Partner Discounts - Giving you and your clients access to great discounts with industry leaders such as Technogym, HyperIce, Bio-Synergy and many more…
- Complimentary Gym membership
- Public Liability Insurance - saving you the hassle and headache of choosing from the many options available
YOUR PT Marketing Package
- Branded uniform and name badge
- Branded business card pack
- Professionally designed notice board or TV profile
- Online website profile and booking feature
- Social media exposure via YOUR Personal Training accounts
- YOUR PT Store login access
YOUR Personal Training is the UK largest and most successful PT Management company.
The Directors and their team of highly successful team of Regional PT Managers are all experienced and successful Personal Trainers in their own right and are here to help other passionate and committed Personal Trainers build a long term sustainable Personal Training business.
YOUR Personal Training has over 400 locations and growing! If you want to be apart of the nations number 1 Personal Training team apply today.
What are the benefits of being self employed?
Self Employed Personal Trainer positions are the most common in the industry and most favourable amongst PT's. Having the ability to be in control of your own success, picking your own hours and retaining 100% of payments is a huge draw for PT's.
How much support can I get with YOUR PT?
YOUR Personal Training PT's have unlimited support, this means you can request advice, guidance and business coaching from your Regional PT Manager at any time. Whether you have been with the team for 6 weeks or 6 years, you will always have access to support.
How many PT's are in the gyms?
YOUR Personal Training limits the number of trainers in every gym based on several factors to prevent the club from becoming saturated with PT's. This can give you a greater chance of success compared to many other clubs locally.
How much can I earn?
Check out our potential earnings table on our website, the Regional PT Managers can also give you an idea of what other trainers In your area are charging. Individual PT income is based on an individual PT's performance.
How much is the gym rent/monthly fee?
Monthly Gym rent/license fee's vary across the UK and is dependant on your location. Regional PT Managers will discuss this on your initial screening call and also give you an idea of how many sessions per week you will need to do in order to pay that (Psst - it's probably not as much as you think and less than what most other gyms are charging in the same area) You also start with a 1.5 month free period at all our clubs so you have time to hit those initial personal targets before you start paying.